Thursday, February 26, 2009

My ears are like, not even old enough to drink yet

This website is totally hitting on me and telling me I am young. I don't know what the website is trying to get our of me by this blatant flattery but I'll tell you right now that I'm not falling for it. Like I would really be all overcome with gratitude just because they tell me I am young and that I can do things only teenagers should be able to do. Seriously. I'm not that easy, Website. Like I would really tell everyone I know about how I could be mistaken for a high school student or something. Puh-lease. I mean I appreciate it and all, and I think you are one of the most intelligent and insightful websites I've ever seen but really, your flattery is having no effect on me at all. I love you.


Train Horns

3 comments:

Traycina said...

Pretty blog!!!!! You're awesome.

I can hear that sound too. Let's go out for a drink to toast to our youthfulness! Maybe we'll get carded. Probably not though.

Lemish said...

You are equally as awesome! Thanks for my new cool header! I totally made it by myself, without any help from you or anything, but your blog inspired me. Except I had my new layout up before you so you basically copied me. Quit stealing my thunder.

Let's drink.

HannahBanana said...

My eardrums just committed suicide. It seems they're still youthful enough to give me a migraine. So now I'm youthful, AND on painkillers; that's like, the hottest I ever get!